How to schedule a pickup for your packages:
In order for Correos Express to pick up your packages, you must schedule a pickup. You can schedule an Incidental Pickup directly on your Sendcloud Panel (small shop and onwards).
1. On your panel got to Pickups > Request a Pickup
2. Fill in the required data and done! (Note: You have 1 hour to cancel your pickup).
But if you wish to schedule Recurring Pickups, you can do this by creating a ticket on your Sendcloud panel and choosing the option 'Other questions' or write an email to email@example.com.
The following information must be provided:
- Company Name
- Person of contact's name (who will hand the packages to Correos Express):
- Address, House Number and Flat Number:
- Postal Code and City:
- Phone (Spain):
- Number of packages to be picked up:
- Weight (kg):
- Packages size (envelope, small, medium or large):
- Days for the pickups (Monday-Friday):
- Observations (any special notes for the carrier):
- Date for the pick-up (must be 1 working day after the date requested):
- Time frame (must between 9:00 and 18:00)*:
* Note: Pickup times can vary subjected to availability and local office opening hours, for better results please book 2 working days in advance.
- Each Incidental Pickup has a cost of 0,40€ per package, with a minimum of 5 packages to be picked up or a minimum fee of 2,00€ (should you choose to have less than 5 packages picked up)
- Afternoon pickups they must be requested before 12:00 on the same working day
- Morning pick-ups must be requested before 16:00 of the previous working day
- Incidental Pickups are only available for Small Shop Plans and on
- Recurring pickups have no cost and are available for all plans
For each failed pickup a surcharge/fine of 2,50€ will be invoiced. This applies to all pickups which were not able to take place due to the following issues:
- The client has no parcels to be picked up
- The client does not have the parcels ready to be picked up
- The address supplied by the client is incorrect or incomplete
- The contact person for the pickup is absent
Terms & Conditions Correos Express
Please keep in mind that if you do not comply with the conditions aforementioned, the carrier can apply a surcharge, which will reflect on your future Sendcloud invoices.
If you schedule a pickup directly with Correos Express, Sendcloud is not responsible for any damage, loss or failed pickup.
IMPORTANT: Remember to always print your pickup report and have the carrier sign it and stamp it. In case there's any issues, this document is necessary to proceed with a claim.