Read our blog post on how coronavirus is impacting e-commerce businesses and how you can minimise the impact on your customers.
As the coronavirus COVID-19 spreads throughout Europe, governments and business owners alike are taking action to prevent a further outbreak. With this message we want to inform you about the measures taken by our carrier partners to keep you fully up to date on the latest developments and potential disruptions to your e-commerce business.
We help +15,000 e-commerce businesses save time, money and effort on their shipping process.
Connect to your favourite carriers, streamline your logistics process and ship worldwide with Sendcloud.
Jump to carriers:
- Colissimo (La Poste)
- Correos/Correos Express
- DHL/DHL Express
- Deutsche Post
- Mondial Relay
- Poste Italiane
- Österreichische Post AG
Carrier updates regarding COVID-19
In the exceptional circumstances that are now affecting the whole of Belgian society, bpost will remain close to citizens, continue to serve its customers and show the utmost concern for the health and safety of its employees.
- Fully conscious of the role it plays, bpost undertakes to fulfill its universal postal service missions and ensure the continuity of its activities. We also aim to create the best working conditions to protect the health and safety of all our members of staff So, in line with the measures implemented by the federal and federated authorities, bpost has taken a number of steps to be able to continue to provide the best possible service, while also protecting its employees and citizens.
- Up to and including Friday 3 April 2020 - Weekends, commencing Saturday 14 March 2020 - Closure of all post offices on Saturdays.
- Post points and Kariboo! points will be open in line with the opening times of the shops in which they are located.
- Automatic parcel lockers will remain operational.
- From Monday to Friday, commencing Monday 16 March 2020 - Everything possible will be done to ensure the delivery of all products (newspapers, magazines, pensions, registered mail, parcels, letters).
Several changes are planned for the delivery of pensions, registered mail and parcels:
- The post woman or man will remain at a distance of at least one meter from the customer.
- The goal is to avoid physical contact wherever possible.
- If a signature is required, the post woman or man will sign for delivery rather than the customer, although this will be done in the customer’s presence.
- Post offices will be open. Post points and Kariboo! points will be open in line with the opening times of the shops in which they are located.
- Automatic parcel lockers will remain operational.
Follow the latest updates from bpost on their official website.
Attention PUDO (Pick up, Drop off) Points Belgium: Please note that in Belgium, PUDO point deliveries and/or pickups are currently not possible. This applies to all BE carriers, including PostNL BE, DPD, UPS, DHL, etc. We recommend that, if you regularly ship to PUDO points in Belgium, you disable the feature in your webshop integration by going to Settings > Integrations > Edit and temporarily disabling Service Points until they are reopened.
- In Italy, parcel delivery throughout the country has restarted. We confirm the delivery of your parcel to Italy, however, delays may occur.
- In China, deliveries are maintained throughout the territory, except in Wuhan and in Hubei province where no deliveries are possible until further notice.
- In Kuwait, the government has announced public holidays until March 31st 2020.
- The customs clearance of your parcel could be slowed down, which may cause delays in delivery.
Follow the latest updates from Chronopost on their official website.
La Poste ensures continuity of service. The distribution of your letters and packages is ensured. Your shipments will be delivered in the following ways:
- For home deliveries (Simple or tracked mail, Colissimo without signature), your postman or delivery man will drop it in your mailbox as much as possible.
- For Colissimo with signature or registered letters: We adapt the delivery against signature by a delivery where your factor/deliveryman can ask you by sms for your agreement of a delivery in your mailbox or ask you to take a photo of your signature that you will have affixed on a free paper or any other modality in order to avoid any direct contact and thus protect your health like that of our collaborator.
- For items delivered to a post office or a relay, they will be deposited there if the point is open. If the point is closed, we will redirect them to an open site. For individuals :
- To know the situation and the opening hours of post offices, we invite you to visit our site.
- For professionals :
- Information is subject to change at any time, depending on the specific situation of each establishment.
Follow the latest updates from La Poste on their official website.
- Correos: Recurring Pickups and Incidental pickups cannot be guaranteed do to a staff shortage and high volumes. We recommend contacting your local office directly to confirm the pickup status.
- Correos Express: Hour requested and dates cannot be guaranteed due to the limited staff. We recommend contacting your local office directly to confirm the pickup status.
- Correos: National shipments are available, POD will not be signed.
- Correos Express: they are operating normally (with some delays) but with reduced staff, POD will not be signed. No drop-offs are accepted. Please find the official statement from Correos Express here.
Service point delivery:
- Service Point delivery (Correos): They will still be open in a limited schedule, Mon-Fri from 9:30-14:30 hrs. Update April.27: The end customer has 14 days to pickup their parcel, starting at the date of arrival at the destination office.
- On principle, all offices should be open. Open times may vary, please contact your local office for more information. (Generally opening times have been changed to 9:00 am - 02:30 pm)
- Correos: Staff has been reduced to comply with regulations. Correos is handling 140% volume.
- Correos Express: Staff has been reduced to comply with regulations. We appreciate your understanding.
- Due to current circumstances and precaution, delays will occur. Please keep that in mind, since no delayed claims will be opened.
Materials: From now on, no envelopes will be provided. (las update July 11th)
International shipments (Correos):
- International shipments are available only for the following countries (underlined countries are included in our Paq.Light Shipping methods):
Austria (AT), Belgium (BE), Brazil (BR), Canada (CA), China (CN), Colombia (CO), Czech Republic (CZ), Denmark (DK), Estonia (EE), Finland (FI), France (FR), Georgia (GE), Germany (GE), Great Britain (GB), Greece (GR), Hong Kong (HK), Hungary (HU), Iceland (IS), Ireland (IE), Israel (IL), India (IN), Italy (IT), Latvia (LV), Lithuania (LT), Luxembourg (LU), Mexico (MX), Netherlands (NL), Norway (NO), Poland (PL), Portugal (PT), Russia (RU),Serbia (RS), Slovakia (SK), Slovenia (SI), South Africa (ZA), South Corea (KR), Sweden (SE), Switzerland (CH) and Turkey (TR)
- Deliveries to Canada, UK, Belgium and Italy are experiencing significant delays, please keep in mind before shipping that delivery times have increased significantly to these destinations.
- Update June 22th: USPS has left the Prime agreement with Correos, this means it is no longer possible to ship to the US with this shipping method. Shipments made before June 26th are affected due to:
- Transport: Not enough flights between Europe and the US to cover the high volumes, this causes delays in both customs offices (Spain and US).
- Current situation in the US: USPS (US Postal Service, Correos' partner and carrier responsible for deliveries in the US) is experimenting delays, both national and international. We appreciate your understanding and ask you to keep this in mind if you shipped to the US before June 26th.
- Note: Paq. Light offers no coverage for lost or damage parcels. The tracking is updated by the local carrier of the destination, Sendcloud can only provide the information that Correos has received.
- International shipments may experience delays or restrictions due to the current situation. You can find details here.
- Delivery workers will document the successful delivery with their own signature instead of the recipient. If the recipient does not agree, the items in the branch will be notified or returned to the sender. In this way we reduce personal contact between the recipients and our delivery agents and avoid the possible transmission of viruses via hand scanners and pens.
- We also recommend that you specify a storage location for the receipt of your parcels or address them directly to packing stations if possible.
What do I need to know now as a parcel sender?
So far, there are no significant restrictions on the delivery of letters and parcels within Germany. If you are interested in contactless shipping options, as a private customer you can order physical stamps, parcel and parcel stamps online. There is also the option of printing out parcel and package brands directly at home using DHL online franking. Prepaid parcel shipments can also be sent to the Packstation without registration (Postfinder).
The regular collection of parcels from business customers in Germany is currently running without restrictions. However, it is important to adhere to the communicated precautionary measures such as keeping a sufficient distance (2m) from other people or even making the handover without personal contact.
Until further notice, we also carry out the regular pick-up in risk areas of neighboring countries as long as they are accessible!
If business customers are affected by the current closings and we find that we cannot deliver to the relevant delivery addresses permanently because there is no delivery option on site, the shipments will be returned to the sender as undeliverable. We ask for your understanding that it is not possible to store the consignments indefinitely in our branches, parcel shops or business premises.
Are there any restrictions on sending letters and parcels within Germany?
So far there are no significant restrictions on our services in Germany.
Are there any restrictions on international mail and parcel shipping?
Parcel shipments to China, Hong Kong and Macau (i.e., DHL Paket International, Päckchen International and Warenpost International) cannot be accepted until further notice due to problems with transport, customs clearance and/or delivery in the destination area. Letters (i.e., documents sent via letter single deal, letter at kilo rates, etc.) are not affected.
All other international shipments may experience delayed delivery times due to the current situation. These can be caused by changes in the transport process (e.g. border controls), in international transport (e.g. the elimination of flight connections previously used for transport) and also in the delivery to the destination country (e.g. protection regulations and quarantine measures). If you would like to send shipments to these countries, please inform yourself about possible restrictions via this website, which we are constantly updating.
Current information for the Czech Republic:
Delivery to the following areas of the Czech Republic is currently not possible: 78321, 78324, 78391, 78401 & 58401.
Current information for France:
DHL Europaket shipments are currently not available for delivery in southern France. Please use the DHL Paket International for this.
Current information for Luxembourg:
DHL Europaket shipments cannot currently be delivered in Luxembourg. Please use the DHL Paket International.
Delivery or pick-up of consignments is currently not possible in the following countries due to derivation or delivery restrictions in the respective country : Cayman Islands, Djibouti, French Polynesia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Maldives, Morocco, Moldova, Mongolia, Peru, Philippines, Somalia, Sri Lanka & Tunisia
Please note that shipments that are handed over to us for these destinations or have been handed over recently will be returned to the sender.
Follow the latest developments here on the Deutsche Post official website.
Please be aware that in some cases, DHL couriers have suspended collection, storage, and delivery services until further notice. In addition:
- Cash on delivery shipments are currently not possible
- As a hygiene measure, the courier will not ask you to sign for the delivery. Please keep an appropriate distance of at least 1.5 meters to avoid physical contact.
- The areas in Italy that were closed off by the virus are now accessible again. Delivering and picking up shipments is possible. Note that many shops in Italy are closed. In that case shipments will be held at the terminal. Keep an eye on track and trace and stay in contact with your recipient about his opening hours.
- For all of Spain, we will temporarily cancel the option to send to a DHL point. The following postal codes might be delayed. If necessary, these shipments will be put on hold: 8256, 8280, 8281, 8282, 8283, 8289, 8292, 8293, 8294, 8640, 8700, 8710, 8711, 8712, 8717, 8718, 8719, 8781, 8783, 8784, 8785, 8786, 8787, 8788, 8789
Attention DHL: Due to the Coronavirus DHL NL restricted the dimensions for parcels to FR, BE and DE. These restrictions are in effect immediately. Please note that parcels bigger than the dimensions L120 x B60 x H50 cm will be returned to the sender.
Temporary Service adjustments for DHL Express can be found here Please be aware that DHL Express will levy an emergency situation surcharge for international shipments from 01/04/2020. This Emergency Situation Surcharge will allow DHL Express to cover part of the operating cost increases and the necessary air network adjustments during the time of this emergency situation. Below you will find how this will work for 2 example shipments: DHL Express is taking the following measures, in accordance with all guidelines of the RIVM:
Surcharge amount: € 2.50
Surcharge amount: € 50
Temporary Service adjustments for DHL Express can be found here
Please be aware that DHL Express will levy an emergency situation surcharge for international shipments from 01/04/2020. This Emergency Situation Surcharge will allow DHL Express to cover part of the operating cost increases and the necessary air network adjustments during the time of this emergency situation.
Below you will find how this will work for 2 example shipments:
DHL Express is taking the following measures, in accordance with all guidelines of the RIVM:
Follow the latest updates from DHL at their official website here.
We would like to inform you that with immediate effect all redirection options are suspended until further notice. This means that we suspend the entire delivery and collection processes in parcel shops. Due to the closure of the shops and the closure of the branches, some parcels cannot be collected by the recipients. For this reason, all parcels that are currently being held should be picked up and delivered to the recipient again. All parcels with a direct delivery to a parcel shop will be returned to the sender. All parcel shop operators are informed that no acceptance of drop off parcels is allowed. Delivery directly to the recipient is still possible. We recommend that you inform the recipients of this, and if possible, select the option of the authorisation of deposit.
- DPD carry out the delivery and collection of parcels wherever it is not officially prohibited.
- Please only deliver consignments for which goods can be taken over. Shipments that cannot be delivered are successively returned because we only have limited storage capacities.
- Please only deliver consignments for which goods can be taken over. Shipments that cannot be delivered are successively returned because we only have limited storage capacities.
Parcels that are already in the parcel shop for collection can be picked up taking into account the individual opening times. You can find all the latest information on our parcel shop finder. We ask for your understanding that should a shop be closed due to official instructions, the package cannot be picked up at the moment and will remain there until it is reopened. These are the criteria for closing shops. Current information on the delivery situation in the respective areas can be found here.
- Freight traffic abroad is still generally guaranteed. At the borders with Germany, Hungary, Slovenia and Poland there are currently long waiting times for trucks. Therefore, please generally expect longer transit times for parcels abroad.
- You can find detailed information and current reports per country here: WKO country information
- Border wait times map
- More information can be found here.
You can follow the latest developments on the official DPD website.
- Shipment of goods remains possible: Cross-border services are available throughout the entire European network as borders for the transportation of goods are open. While all international linehauls are fully operational, there may be some delays.
- Shipping restrictions: Please note that there are zip codes in Italy, Spain and Austria, which are blocked and therefore no deliveries or pickups can take place in these areas.
- Blocked postal code areas: We hope for your understanding and support that parcels to country-specific undeliverable zip code areas and closed businesses should not be shipped. Please contact your customers, particularly in the business sector, prior shipping to make sure businesses are open and deliveries are possible.
- Signature process: Obtaining of signatures cannot be guaranteed across Europe for the time being. Country-specific regulations are in place. However, the full name of the recipient as well as date and time of delivery will always be provided.
- Return process: Parcels which cannot be delivered due to Coronavirus-related blocked zip codes or closed businesses, may be returned without fulfilling the standard return procedure in terms of pre-notification and minimum storage time.
- Measures to protect people’s health: The GLS subsidiaries do their utmost to protect the health of those involved in our business and to continue to ensure parcel logistics. We have implemented appropriate measures, which are based on the national official recommendations of the authorities which will be adapted at any point in time if needed. For further information, please visit the website of your local GLS subsidiary.
- Toll: In some countries, GLS passes on road tolls for trucks and trailers to its customers. The surcharges are determined individually for each customer according to a customer’s shipping patterns and are shown separately on invoices.
- Fuel surcharge: The price of crude oil has a significant impact on transport costs. To compensate for the volatility in fuel prices, most national GLS companies levy a fuel surcharge. It is usually calculated using the consumer price index and is also shown separately on invoices. GLS customers can find out what the current surcharge is on their local website.
Please follow the latest developments at the GLS official website.
- Will deliveries and collections continue? March 17 our last deliveries will take place. Our activity will not resume until April 15 or until the date set by the government.
- Can parcels arriving at a closed Point Relais store be sent to another open Point Relais? No, packages already received by an already closed Point Relais store can only be collected when the store reopens.
- My package is currently in transit in your network, it must be delivered to a Point Relais store that is currently closed, can it be redirected to an open store (supermarket, bakery, gas station, etc.)? No, your package will be stored securely at one of our logistics centers through which it passes.
- My package is available in a closed Point Relais store, how can I get it? It is not possible to recover it; packages already received by an already closed Point Relais store can only be picked up when the store reopens.
- Can my package be delivered to your home in France following the closure of Points Relais? No, our services are completely interrupted and we do not do home delivery in France.
- I have a package to ship, the label is already created, can I drop it in an open Point Relais? No, if you have placed an order on Mondialrelay.fr we advise you to cancel your label via your customer profile in the "My purchases" section. You will be reimbursed in full. If you ordered via a sales site between individuals (Vinted, Leboncoin, Rakuten, ...) we advise you to get in touch with your seller or with the customer service of the platform concerned.
- Are signatures on the PDA still mandatory? Yes, signature is compulsory for the transfer of responsibility. If you can collect your package from an open Point Relais ( essential activity), take a plastic stylus and / or wash your hands with hydroalcoholic gel or soap immediately after signing. The PDA is no more contaminated than cash or the credit card keypad; barrier gestures remain the best response to the virus.
- What will happen to the packages being delivered? The last deliveries to Relay Points available will take place on Tuesday 17 March. Packages not delivered after this date will be stored securely in our logistics centers.
- Is the parcel delivery service maintained? No, the parcel sending service is suspended until further notice pursuant to the ministerial decree of March 14 and due to the closure of businesses.
- Are international home deliveries maintained? No, international shipments in Point Relais are not maintained. For international home deliveries, only parcels in transit on March 17 will be routed to the destination country.
Follow the latest updates from the Mondial Relay official website.
Österreichische Post AG
The most frequently asked questions are answered below:
- Are the post offices open? There are currently no restrictions. The more than 400 post offices are open as usual. Exceptions: UN City Vienna.
- What is the situation at the Post partners? Only those who remain open due to legal regulations - i.e. grocers, pharmacies, tobacco shops, petrol stations, etc. - also offer postal services. This means that of the 1,350 Post partners, 1,300 are currently open.
- What happens to the items deposited with the closed Post partners? Please refer to the deposit branch via the notice at the closed Post partners.
- Are there any access restrictions to the branches? No more than 3 customers may be in the branch at the same time. In this way we can ensure that the number set by the Federal Government of 5 people who are in the same room at the same time can be met. Employees are required to keep a minimum distance of 1 meter and, in the event of an active action on the part of the customer, for example signing or handing over money, to withdraw somewhat from the counter. Shaking hands is also generally prohibited.
- Are there any delivery restrictions? Delivery is currently carried out as usual - even in the quarantined communities. In the current situation, delivery is contactless, ie without personal delivery. Our deliverers are required to keep a minimum distance of 1 m.
- Shipments - parcels and registered letters? There is a contactless delivery - ie the items are placed in the mailboxes after ringing and verbal information or placed in front of the front door.
- What happens to the shipments to companies that have closed? If a handover/takeover is not guaranteed, the shipments will be returned to the sender. As a major customer, please contact your customer advisor.
Hygiene measures and safety:
- Which hygiene measures are taken in the branches? The employees are encouraged to wash their hands extensively with soap for their own protection. Disinfection of touch screens and PC keyboards is provided. The screens of the pick-up stations are also cleaned accordingly. However, according to the current state of science, there is no risk of infection from inanimate areas.
- What additional measures have been taken for the deliverers? Austrian Post is now making contactless deliveries. This means that the items are placed in the mailboxes after ringing and verbal information or placed in front of the front door.
Please follow the latest developments here.
The delivery of registered and insured consignments throughout the national territory can be made, pursuant to articles 21.1 and 25 Resolution 385/13 / CONS, in the following ways: the postman will send the item to the home mailbox or to a place with minimum security conditions, informing the recipient or other authorized person of this delivery method and certifying it, as a public service officer, with his signature on the delivery forms and acknowledgment of receipt. The recipient or authorized person has the right to request, at the time of delivery, the release of the stock notice, with consequent deposit of the consignment at the Post Office for collection in the terms indicated therein.
- In case of temporary absence or refusal of sending, the usual procedures will be applied. The submissions on delivery or delivery in their own hands will be deposited directly at the Post Office, prior to alert issuing stock.
- The terms of storage will be extended for registered and insured shipments from 30 to 60 days . For notifications by post, taking into account the impossibility of delivering by hand, to protect the health of workers and users, the consignments will be directly deposited at the Post Offices Finally, the PosteInteractive and PostaTarget services are temporarily suspended. The aforementioned operating methods have been communicated to the competent postal sector regulatory authority.
Parcels and Express courier: The Poste Italiane network is also implementing solutions for parcels and express courier shipments to meet delivery needs, while safeguarding public health, in compliance with the measures given by the Authority. For this purpose, the employee will arrange for the consignment to be sent to the home mailbox or to a place with minimum security conditions , informing the recipient or other authorized person of this delivery method and certifying it, as a public service officer, with your signature on delivery forms and acknowledgment of receipt. Alternatively, before delivery of the package, a recipient will be sent - by sms or by email -5 numbers code which must be communicated to the employee at the time of delivery for the relative annotation in place of the signature. In case of absence, refusal and / or impossibility of contact with the recipient, the shipment will be placed, where possible, in stock, or returned to the sender according to the operational capacity of the local structures.
On Poste Italiane all services: The current health emergency, in imposing the necessary precautions to protect public health, generates operational repercussions that do not make it possible, at present, due to force majeure, to guarantee compliance with the service levels envisaged, even for international shipments, without prejudice to the commitment of Poste Italiane to minimize possible inconveniences. With specific reference to the closure of many commercial and professional activities, we ask for the collaboration of our customers: it is important that senders entrust us only with URGENT shipments directed to these types of recipients in order not to aggravate the operation of the network and avoid growing stocks in the centers operating or returns to the sender.
Poste Italiane Customer support: Until new April 3, the deadlines for filing complaints are suspended. Poste Italiane is committed to supporting the country in this difficult moment, in the certainty of full collaboration by all citizens.
You can follow the latest updates on the Poste Italiane official website.
- No signature on the scanner: PostNL follows the guidelines of the government and keeps in touch with the authorities to prevent further spread of the virus. For example, extra measures are being taken to limit direct contact as much as possible. Until further notice, recipients no longer have to sign on the scanning device to receive a package or registered mail. The deliverer will do this on behalf of the recipient by noting the last three characters of the passport or driving license number upon receipt. As always, information about the delivery status is available in the PostNL app and in the track & trace information on the PostNL website.
- Extension of delivery times for mail and other measures: We are currently working on extending the daily delivery time and other measures for our postal deliverers. This makes it easier for them to take care of young children at home. Those who can work at home work at home. For those who cannot, additional measures are taken to keep working conditions as healthy and safe as possible and to reduce the risk of contamination where possible.
Shipments to the United States are delayed: Due to major personnel and logistical problems caused by the coronavirus, the US Postal Service (USPS) is unable to process and deliver mail and parcels within the US on time. Unfortunately, this causes major delays. On average we see that it takes 9-27 days longer to deliver a shipment and in some cases even more than 6 weeks. So where we normally find that a shipment may have been lost during long delivery time, this is most likely not the case now.
US incorrect tracking information: In order to update the backlog as quickly as possible, mail and parcels with a barcode are currently not scanned upon arrival in the US. As a result, the latest status of the shipment is missing. In that case, it seems as if the shipment is still on its way, while it has already arrived in the US. Only when the shipment arrives at the mail sorting center in the US will the status information be resumed and updated.
Delivery back on track: The situation is special, as the US postal service invokes force majeure as a result of the corona crisis. This exempts them from meeting the agreed delivery times. PostNL, therefore, switches with USPS on a daily basis and we see that processing is now back on track.
We understand that the delay is annoying, because of this exceptional situation we ask for extra patience and understanding. We assume that the shipment will still be delivered despite the delay.
You can follow the latest developments at the official PostNL website.
- Governments of several European countries are implementing various containment measures in an attempt to stop the spread of COVID-19. Limitations do not apply to the movement of goods and UPS continues to operate a regular service. Within countries, some parcel deliveries may not be possible due to the closure of shops or businesses, or restrictions in various postcodes, in which parcels will be returned to sender.
- Un-deliverable parcels due to this emergency carry either of the below tracking statuses:
C5 – Emergency
- Please note that non-essential retail locations remain closed, shipments to UPS Access Point locations could be impacted, although a majority of European UPS Access Point network remain available. As some governments start to relax their restrictions on retail locations, a face mask may be required when entering to comply with local government protocols.
- For parcels requiring a signature, our drivers can temporarily do this on behalf of the customer to avoid unnecessary contact via hand-held devices.. We kindly request customers to open the door, accept the parcel and state their name for security purposes. Parcels that are not signed for will be marked with code UPSID plus 11 digits of the consignee's name as proof of delivery.
- Suspension of Money Back guarantee: effective march 26, 2020, and until further notice we have suspended the UPS Money Back Guarantee (also referred to as the UPS Service Guarantee) for all shipments regardless of origin or destination.
- Due to the unprecedented nature of the current situation, the waiting times for our customer service desk may be longer than usual. For the latest status of your shipments we encourage you to use shipment tracking on ups.com
- Restrictions for exports of PPE by European Countries: Several European countries have implemented national restrictions on the export of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and other medical equipment, including exports to other EU members.
- Italy: Saturday deliveries have been suspended.
- Belgium: Effective immediately, UPS drivers in Belgium are temporarily not accepting cash payments.
For more of the latest updates you can visit the UPS official website.
For more information on how coronavirus COVID-19 is effecting e-commerce businesses across Europe, visit our article here. We regularly update our information based on the latest news and developments. Do you have any questions about your shipments in this uncertain time? Contact us via the live chat in your Sendcloud environment.