Keep in mind that you must contact Customer Success firstname.lastname@example.org to plan recurring pickups. Naturally there is a set of conditions that you must apply.
On your email to Customer Success when requesting a recurring pickup with Correos please fill in the following information:
- Company Name
- Date: from which date should the recurring pickups start
- Postal Code
- Address, House Number and Flat number (if applicable)
- Time preference: Morning shift or afternoon shift*
- Number of parcels: the minimum is 3 per pick-up
- Weight and/or volume: estimated
- Contact person
- Phone: only Spain numbers
- Observations: additional notes for the carrier
- Frequency: Which days must pick-ups be done (only workdays)
*In some provinces pickups are subjected to the availability of the local office.
Important: To file a claim you'll need to provide a Pickup Report. Our panel allows you to create this, to do so follow the steps on 'What is a pickup report and what can I do with it?'.
During peak season (November and December) you will need to notify us 5 working days before the desired start date. The rest of the year you only need to notify us 2 work days in advance.
Our Customer Success department will be in touch with you should they need more information, any questions you have or to confirm the pickups. To cancel them you only need to contact them 1 week before at email@example.com and they will let the carrier know.