The latest version of the Sendcloud module for PrestaShop allows you to offer multiple service point delivery methods per carrier in your shop checkout.
Offering your customers the option of being delivered through service points can increase your shop conversion rate by up to 30%. It is also becoming one of the most favourite delivery options in Europe. You can easily implement it on PrestaShop thanks to SendCloud in less than 5 minutes by following the next steps.
Set up in Sendcloud
1. In your Sendcloud account navigate to "Settings" > "Integration." Then, click on "Edit", on your active Prestashop integration.
2. Once you reached your Prestashop integration settings, thick the "Service points" checkbox. When that’s checked, a list of carriers will appear. Select the carriers for which you would like to offer the service points in your shop checkout.
Set up in Prestashop
Once you have set up the service point delivery method in Sendcloud, it’s time to activate them in your shop checkout.
3. Navigate to "Shipping" > "Sendcloud". There you will notice that new service point delivery methods have been added for each carrier that has been previously selected in the Sendcloud application. However, those will be inactive. To activate them, you need to set up prices for each method.
4. To activate your new delivery methods click on "Edit" to be redirected to the Carrier Management page
5. Edit your shipping method title and optionally change the 'Transit Time' to the expected delivery time description (e.g: 4 business days). If you would like, add a personalised logo.
6. Set your shipping area(s) and costs, and set the size and weight of your packages.
7. Review your shipping method information and activate it. Click on 'Finish' to save.
Service point delivery is now available in your online store. Remember to edit each service point delivery method to activate them all.
To understand how service points work with Sendcloud and to have more information please visit our FAQ.