Find out how to easily connect your Cdiscount shop with Sendcloud. You don't need any development skills and you can do it in less than 5 minutes by following the next steps.
Prerequisites in Cdiscount
1. In the Cdiscount seller account click on the Settings icon and then in the dropdown menu click on the User Rights Management option:
2. Add a user API by clicking on the respective button
3. Fill out your new API login and password. Note: After validation, your login will be followed by a -api suffix
Setup in Sendcloud
1. In your Sendcloud account, go to "Settings" > "Integrations". In the integrations list, find Cdiscount (or search it in the search bar) and click "Connect".
2. After the connection screen is opened, choose the integration name, enter your Cdiscount API credentials. Once the Save button is clicked, credentials will be validated and order synchronization will start in the background. Please keep in mind that only orders from the current and previous month will be synchronized.
Congratulations! Your Cdiscount shop is now connected to Sendcloud and the orders can be processed via Incoming orders.
Order status update
When parcel status is changed in Sendcloud, the order state in Cdiscount is also updated on the Cdiscount. The possible updates are:
- When the label is created in Sendcloud for Cdiscount order and status is Validated - to ship in Cdiscount, the integration will automatically update tracking information and the order status will be changed to Shipped in Cdiscount.
- When the parcel is cancelled in Sendcloud, the integration will automatically refund the order in Cdiscount.
1. Please choose an order that has the status Validated in your Cdiscount back-end.
2. Create a label for the order in the Incoming Orders view.
3. Order status in Cdiscount is changed to Shipped and tracking information are updated under Tracking information.
4. When the parcel is cancelled in Sendcloud, it will be mapped to the Refunded status in your Cdiscount dashboard.
If you are experiencing problems connecting your webshop to Sendcloud, you can check our Troubleshooting section for help.