Do you want to have your parcels collected by the carrier from your store or warehouse location?
It's possible to arrange a pickup either for a single pickup or on a fixed day per week when you upgrade to one of our paid subscription plans. Each shipping carrier has its own conditions regarding when a pickup is possible and how it will take place. You can also opt to drop your shipments off at the service points of our affiliated carriers.
For the carrier to pick up your parcels you must schedule a pickup after creating your labels. If you wish to schedule a one-time pickup, you can schedule an Incidental Pickup from our panel.
Below we explain how you can schedule an incidental pickup yourself!
1. Add your pickup address by going to Settings > Addresses > Pickup Addresses > Create New
2. Click on Pickups at the top left side of your panel > Request a Pickup
3. Select your Pickup address and Carrier
Your shipping volume may determine the pickup conditions. Here we present to you the Incidental Pickup Conditions per country and per carrier:
Fixed or Recurring Pickups
Fixed or recurring pickups are those that happen regularly, in other words, more than once, they can be daily pickups or just on a fixed day(s) of the week, depending on your needs.
Here we present to you the Fixed/Recurring Pickup Conditions per country and carrier:
If you wish to schedule a recurring / fixed pickup with the available carriers please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drop-off at Service Point
It is also possible to drop your shipments off a service point. Make sure you read the conditions and guidelines of each carrier because they can differ from the pick-up guidelines.
Here is a list of the Service Point locators and their shipping conditions per Carrier:
- Bpost (BE): service point locator and shipping conditions
- Correos (ES): service point locator and shipping conditions
- DHL Express (NL): service point locator and shipping conditions
- DHL Parcel (NL): service point locator and shipping conditions
- DPD (NL): service point locator and shipping conditions
- PostNL (NL): service point locator and shipping conditions
- UPS (ES): service point locator and shipping conditions
- UPS (NL): service point delivery and shipping conditions
Terms & Conditions
Please keep in mind that non-compliance with the aforementioned conditions may result in the carrier levying a surcharge, which will be reflected in your upcoming invoices.
When shipping with any carrier you automatically accept their terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
If you schedule a pickup directly with the driver or local office, Sendcloud is NOT responsible for any incidents incurred, both failed pickup and parcels being lost/damaged or delayed.