Colis Privé is a private last-mile service provider which prides itself on offering a high quality, dependable service and innovative shipping solutions for online retailers to ensure delivery of packages within 24 - 48 hours via its network of 2,500 subcontracted delivery drivers.
Home delivery within France
- The sum of the length + width + height of the package must be less than 150 cm
The longest side of the package shall be less than 100 cm
Shipments corresponding to the following description will be subject to a surcharge on the shipping cost:
- The sum of the length + width + height of the package is greater than or equal to 150 cm.
- Packages with the longest side of the package greater than or equal to 100 cm
- Cylindrical packages with a length exceeding 22 cm
- Cylindrical packages with a diameter exceeding 5 cm
- Packages whose packaging is deemed insufficient
- Packages for which the barcode on the packing slip is not legible by the Private Parcel equipment
When sending parcels by Private Parcel via SendCloud, you agree not to send any goods prohibited by law or subject to a ban on national or international routing.
The shipment of goods considered/classified as "dangerous" is strictly prohibited.
Paris Privé may refuse to ship goods that are considered to be dangerous and may pose a human or material risk.
The shipment of the following goods, moreover, is formally prohibited:
- War material or equivalents, weapons, precious metals, currency, precious stones and jewellery, stamps, human beings or animals, live insects, funeral ashes and relics, organs, food and frozen food products, antiques, art, paintings and all other products indicated in the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road.
Happy shipping with Sendcloud!