Purpose: view the shipping conditions of French last-mile delivery service provide, Colis Privé.
Home delivery within France
Home delivery service which aims to keep recipients fully informed of every step of the delivery journey by email and text.
Shipping method features:
- Additional service: signature on delivery
- Aims to deliver within 24-48 hours
- If recipient is not available at the first delivery attempt, they can choose to have the parcel redelivered to a PUDO point, abriscolis locker third party or 2nd home delivery
- Abriscolis lockers available 24/7 for convenient pick up
Characteristics of the parcel:
- Maximum dimensions (length + width + height): 150cm
- Maximum length: 100cm
- Maximum weight: 10kg
Shipments corresponding to the following description will be subject to a surcharge on the shipping cost:
- The sum of the length + width + height of the package is greater than or equal to 150 cm.
- Packages with the longest side of the package greater than or equal to 100 cm
- Cylindrical packages with a length exceeding 22 cm
- Cylindrical packages with a diameter exceeding 5 cm
- Packages whose packaging is deemed insufficient
- Packages for which the barcode on the packing slip is not legible by the Private Parcel equipment
When sending parcels by Private Parcel via SendCloud, you agree not to send any goods prohibited by law or subject to a ban on national or international routing. The shipment of goods considered/classified as "dangerous" is strictly prohibited. Paris Privé may refuse to ship goods that are considered to be dangerous and may pose a human or material risk.
The shipment of the following goods, moreover, is formally prohibited:
- War material or equivalents, weapons, precious metals, currency, precious stones and jewellery, stamps, human beings or animals, live insects, funeral ashes and relics, organs, food and frozen food products, antiques, art, paintings and all other products indicated in the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road.
Like every carrier, Colis Privé has prepared a document about their General Transport Conditions. If you deviate from the conditions, a surcharge will be charged on your invoice afterwards. When you send with Colis Privé, you automatically agree to the following conditions: