Offer your customers the option of being delivered through service points can increase your shop conversion rate up to 30%. It is also becoming one of the most favorite delivery options in Europe. You can easily implement it on Magento 1 thanks to SendCloud in less than 5 minutes by following the next steps
1. In your SendCloud account, go to 'Settings' > 'Connected shops' and click on the pen to change settings of your shop.
2. Tick the box 'Service Points' and the carrier for which you want to activate this delivery option (for instance, a standard and an express delivery option).
3. Go to your Magento 1 back-end
- You first go to System > Configuration
- In the left menu you select Sales > Shipping Methods
- You should see the Service Point Flat Rate shipping method. Click on the title to see the options
- Enable the Service Point Flat Rate and adjust the settings as desired. You have to set up a price for example.
- Save the settings
4. Check if everything works
Now that the shipping method is activated in the checkout, your customers are able to select a location in their neighborhood, where the shipment must be delivered.
We always recommend to do some tests afterwards. You need to place a test order to check if you can select the shipping method, as shown in the image below.
The shipping method is now activated in the checkout of your shop, which means that your customers can now select a service point location as shipping option.
Congratulations! Service point delivery is now available on your online store. Offering several delivery options is always better than offering only one, and it also increases your conversion rate.
To understand how service points works with SendCloud and to have more information please visit our FAQ.
Feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or from your SendCloud account create a new ticket from the 'Support' section and select 'Questions about a webshop integration' as type of support.
Enjoy shipping with SendCloud !