Purpose: Learn how to connect your Starteenwinkel account to the Sendcloud platform.
Step 1: Connect to Sendcloud
- To connect Starteenwinkel with Sendcloud you first need an account at Starteenwinkel.nl.
- Log in on your Starteenwinkel-account and head to Beheer > Instellingen > Click on Verzendkosten.
- Choose the option Gebruik Sendcloud Instellingen and tick the corresponding box.
- Now copy the Public key and the Secret key from your Sendcloud account. (Follow Step 2 below to see how to generate your API-keys.)
Step 2: Generate your API-keys
- In your Sendcloud panel, go to Settings > Integrations and find Starteenwinkel in the integrations list. You can also search for it in the search bar.
- Click "Connect" to open the connection settings.
- Give your integration a name (such as the name of your webshop) and enter the URL for your website in the Webhook URL field.
- Check the boxes "Webhook feedback enabled" and "Service Points" to enable Track & Trace notifications and Service Point delivery.
- Click on Save to generate your API-keys. Copy and paste them into the correct fields as advised in Step 1.
Step 3: Forwarding orders from Starteenwinkel to Sendcloud
- Within your Starteenwinkel account, head to Orders on the left-hand side. You will now see an overview of all your orders.
- When you want to generate labels you will have to forward your orders to Sendcloud first. This can be done by clicking Stuur door naar Sendcloud from your overview.
- Your orders will now appear in your Sendcloud panel in the incoming order overview, where they can be processed and you can print your labels.