Offering your customers the option of being delivered through service points can increase your shop conversion rate up to 30%. It is also becoming one of the most favorite delivery options in Europe. You can easily implement it on Shopify thanks to SendCloud in less than 5 minutes by following the next steps.
1. In your SendCloud account, go to 'Settings' > 'Connected shops' and click on the pen to change settings of your shop.
2. Tick the box 'Service Points' and the carrier for which you want to activate this delivery option (for instance, a standard and an express delivery option).
3. Back to your Shopify back-end click on 'Settings' and 'Shipping'.
4. Then click on 'Edit' next to the shipping zone.
- You have access to two options: a rate based on the price of the order (option A) or a rate based on the weight of the order (option B).
- You need to enter at least the exact mandatory title 'Service Point Delivery'. This title is important because it permits SendCloud to recognize that the interactive selection map has to be displayed.
- SendCloud allows you to display the service point selection map on your Shopify website, however a limitation from Shopify makes it possible to display the map only after payment. You can therefore add after the mandatory title '(the selection map only displays after payment)'.
Tips: If you want to display seperated maps for each carrier you have activated, you have to create a shipping method for each one of them by using using the following title 'Service Point Delivery + Name of the carrier'. For instance :
- Service Point Delivery UPS
- Service Point Delivery PostNL
Option A : Click on 'Add rate' into 'Price Based Rate', this will allow you to offer the service point delivery for free from a minimum amount of order for instance.
- "service point delivery" in english
- "servicepunt levering" in dutch
- "paketshop zustellung" in german
- "livraison en point relais" in french
Feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or use the contact form. Create a new ticket from the 'Support' section and select 'Questions about a webshop integration' as type of support.