Purpose: This is a guide on how to connect your Magento 1 shop with Sendcloud. You can do it easily by following the next steps.
Step 1: Install the Sendcloud plugin
- Please contact our sales team for access to the Sendcloud Magento 1 plugin. This app is no longer available on the Magento Marketplace due to Magento 1 having end of life status.
- On the picture below you can see the Access key, which is necessary at step 2, but first you have to click on Copy
- In your Magento back-end, Click on System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager
- It's required to enter your Magento Administration Credentials next
- When you're logged in, you can paste the Access Key, which you copied at step 1
- Press Install, and click the Proceed button to confirm your installation
- When the installation is done, go to your Magento back-end
- Go to System > Cache management, and flush the Magento Cache
- When you see Cache is cleaned successfully, you are required to logout from your Magento Admin interface. This step is required to refresh all the permissions for your user, so this is a very important step
- Now that you are logged out, you have to log in again and go to System > Configuration
- In the left menu, where you see Sendcloud, click on Auto Connect
- You are now able to press Connect with Sendcloud, which provides a referral to the Sendcloud login page
Congratulations! Now your Magento 1 shop is connected to Sendcloud and the orders can be processed via 'Incoming orders'.
Need help? Create a new ticket from the Support panel of your Sendcloud account.