Magento is one of the most used open source e-commerce platforms worldwide.
Find out how to easily connect your Magento 1 shop with SendCloud.
You can do it easily by following the next steps.
1. Go to the Magento Marketplace
- Go to Magento Marketplace and search for SendCloud in the search bar
- Click on Add to Cart on the next page
- Click on the Shopping cart, and next Go to checkout
- Login with your Magento account, or register for a (free) new account, and follow the steps
- When you've placed the order, you'll see the next page. Here you click on Install
- On the picture below you can see the Access key, which is necessary at step 2, but first you have to click on Copy
2. Go to your Magento back-end
- Click on System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager
- It's required to enter your Magento Adminstration Credentials next
3. Paste the Access Key and Install
- When you're logged in, you can paste the Access Key, which you copied at step 1
- Press Install, and click the Proceed button to confirm your installation
- When the installation is done, go to your Magento back-end
4. Cache Flush, and log out
- Go to System > Cache management, and flush the Magento Cache
- When you see Cache is cleaned successfully, you are required to logout from your Magento Admin interface. This step is required to refresh all the permissions for your user, so this is a very important step
- Now that you are logged out, you have to log in again
5. Connect the SendCloud plugin
- When you are logged in again, go to System > Configuration
- In the left menu, where you see SendCloud, click on Auto Connect
- You are now able to press Connect with SendCloud, which provides a referral to the SendCloud login page
6. Login to your SendCloud account or create a new SendCloud account
Congratulations! Now your Magento 1 shop is connected to SendCloud and the orders can be processed via 'Incoming orders'.
Feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly from your SendCloud account create a new ticket from the 'Support' section and select 'Questions about a eshop integration' as type of support.
Enjoy shipping with SendCloud !