Offering your customers the option of being delivered through service points can increase your shop conversion rate up to 30%. It is also becoming one of the most favourite delivery options in Europe. You can easily implement it on PrestaShop thanks to SendCloud in less than 5 minutes by following the next steps.
1. In your SendCloud account, go to 'Settings' > 'Connected shops' and click on the pen to change settings of your shop.
2. Tick the box 'Service Points' and the carrier for which you want to activate this delivery option (for instance, a standard and an express delivery option).
PrestaShop back-end settings
3. Back in your Prestashop back-end, a new carrier named 'Service Point Delivery' has been created.
- Go to 'Shipping' > 'SendCloud'
- In the 'Service Point Delivery' section click on 'Change carrier details'
4. Set your shipping method
- You are redirected to the 'Carrier Management' page of your back-end
- You can edit your shipping method title and optionally change the 'Transit Time' to the expected delivery time description (e.g: 4 business days)
- Set your shipping area(s) and costs
- Set the size and weight of your packages; for which group this shipping method is activated
Congratulations! Service point delivery is now available on your online store. Offering several delivery options is always better than offering only one, and it also increases your conversion rate.
Important note for One Page Checkout users
SendCloud service points are also supported on the native One Page Checkout from PrestaShop. Unfortunately, we do not support third party checkout modules. If you want to use One Page Checkout, please refer to the official PrestaShop documentation and change your Order process type settings.
To understand how service points works with SendCloud and to have more information please visit our FAQ.
Feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or from your SendCloud account create a new ticket from the 'Support' section and select 'Questions about a webshop integration' as type of support.