Purpose: view the shipping conditions of Dutch, same and next-day delivery provider, Red je Pakketje.
Please note: labels from Red je Pakketje expire after 2 business days.
Shipping with Red je Pakketje is only available if you connect your own carrier contract with your Sendcloud account. Don't have a contract with Red je Pakketje? Click here to request a contract.
Shipping with Same Day within the Netherlands
With Red je Pakketje you ship your packages and they will be delivered the same day. Red je Pakketje will collect your shipments in the morning. With an average of 50 shipments per week you pay no collection costs. With fewer than 50 shipments you pay € 15 pick-up costs, per 10 packages that you ship less than 50.
Characteristics of the parcel:
- Signature on delivery
- Included Track & Trace with a time frame of half an hour before delivery
- Insured as standard up to 250 euros
- 3 delivery attempts, delivery form Monday to Friday untill 10 p.m
- Drop your parcel off at one of the extensive network of drop-off locations to have it delivered the same day
- Maximum belt circumference (1 x L + 2 x W + 2 x H in cm) 260 cm
- Maximum weight: 20 kg
- For shipments with fresh goods.
- Age Check (18+)
- If you are selling products that require age verification, such as alcohol, select this option to have the customer's age checked at the door. before handing over the order, it must appear that the recipient is 18 years of age If not, the recipient will not be able to sign and the parcel will be returned.
- Home Address only
- By default, drivers can deliver parcels to neighbors if the customer is not home. If you don't want this to be the case, select this additional service.
If a shipment does not have to be sent you can cancel it the same day before 23:59 free of charge. This can be done up to 42 days after the creation date, after this the cancellation is unfortunately no longer possible. This is only possible for shipments that have not received a scan from the carrier.
If this does not happen, the full costs for the shipment will be charged. Canceling the labels is separate from the already scheduled pick-up, if you do not have any packages to give, make sure you pass this on time.
Labels from Red je Pakketje automatically expire after 2 business days. Those 2 days start at the moment that you create your label. As of 01-02-2021 Red je Pakketje will start charging for those 'expired labels'. It will not be possible to get a refund after those 2 days have passed.
Red je pakketje is doing this to prevent unnecessary (over)load in their system. They currently have a lot of what they call "ghost labels" in their system. Less "ghost labels" would mean that the labels that are actually being used can be processed more efficiently.
All Red je Pakketjes methods are insured as standard (up to 250 euros). A claim for these type of shipments can be submitted via the Sendcloud panel (based on purchase value). Click here to see how to file a claim.
This way the correct documents are collected and the claim file will be complete so the carrier can process a claim in the quickest way. If you have to fill in a field that is not available to you (for example if you do not have a purchase invoice), you can also upload a word file with an explanation.
Do you want to insure your shipments for a higher value? This is possible with the help of our Sendcloud Insurance.
Like every carrier, Red je Pakketje has prepared a document about their General Transport Conditions. If you deviate from the conditions, a surcharge will be charged on your invoice afterwards. When you send with Red je Pakketje , you automatically agree to the following conditions: