Do you want to have your packages collected by the carrier instead of handing them in at a service point? That is possible! You can schedule an incidental pickup yourself through your SendCloud account. Note that for daily pickups, you need to contact our Customer Success or Sales department. There are of course a number of conditions attached to this. Below we explain how you can schedule an incidental pickup yourself!
You can schedule the pickup by following the steps:
- At first, add a pick-up address to your account, under settings -> addresses -> pickup address.
- Please note that the shipping address on your label must match the pick-up address.
- Click on 'Pick-ups' in the top left of your panel.
- Here you have the option to choose between 'Reports' and 'Schedule'. Choose 'schedule'.
- Click on 'Schedule a pick-up' at the top right. Here you have the option of choosing from the different carriers in your country.
An incidental pick-up for one package can only be arranged with UPS. In addition to the regular package price, you pay € 3.25 for the collection if you plan it for the following day. Do you want to schedule a collection for the day itself? Then the costs will be calculated afterwards and will be charged on your next invoice!
If you have not arranged a fixed collection with DHL and you have a pallet shipment ready, you can request an incidental collection for free. Make sure you do this at least one day before your pallet needs to be picked up!
Besides that it is possible to schedule a collection for individual shipments. An incidental collection with DHL Parcel is possible from 5 packages per collection.
Make sure you enter the correct number of packages, pallets and the total shipment weight.
It is possible to schedule an incidental collection with DHL Express as well if you use a Dutch pick-up address. Unfortunately it is not possible yet to schedule a collection for DHL Express in Belgium!
Scheduling a collection is possible from 5 packages per collection.
You can schedule these collections on the day itself. The collection must take place before 16:00 PM, otherwise your shipments will not be delivered on time.
So make sure you book this on time!