Find out how to correctly set up your printer on Windows. You will also find examples of settings for Zebra and Dymo printers.
Go to the 'Printing preferences' of your device
- Tab the Windows key and go to 'Settings'
- Go to 'Devices'
- Click on 'Printers & Scanners'
- Find your printer and click on 'Manage'
- In the next screen, click on 'Printing preferences'
Zebra label printer settings
The settings under the Options tab for your Zebra label printer should be:
- Speed: 2
- Darkness: 30
- Paper Format: inch and portrait
- Size: Width 4,00 and Height 6,00
Click on 'Apply' and 'OK' to save the following settings.
Dymo LabelWriter 4XL settings
- Go to the 'Advanced' settings
- Set the paper size to '1744907 4 in x 6 in' and click on 'OK'
- Lastly, you click 'Apply' and 'OK' to save the changes.
Note: With Sendcloud all labels are in A6 size. If you are using a thermal printer with A6 label paper, the default paper size should always be 4 in x 6 in or 10,16 x 15,24 cm depending on the configuration of your printer.
Feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or use the contact form. Create a new ticket from the Support section and select the right category.