Purpose: Learn how you can easily connect your OXID 4 webshop to Sendcloud by following these simple steps.
Step 1: Install the plugin
- Navigate to the OXID 4 back-ed
- Transfer module files via (S)FTP client to the server that hosts the shop system. Tools like FileZilla or WinSCP can be used.
- Upload the 'SC directory' from your downloaded archive to the <shop_root>/modules directory.
- Activate the module after you have successfully uploaded it. Go to Shop administration > Extensions > Modules menu.
- Activate the Sendcloud module here. The new menu item should now be visible on the left side of your menu.
Step 2: Establish the connection with Sendcloud
- Click on the blue button Login or create your free Sendcloud account
- A new window will open where you can login to your Sendcloud account
- Go to Settings > Integrations, find OXID 4 in the list of connected shop and click Edit
- Here you can enable service points and carriers and click Save