Do you ship packages or letters up to 2 kilos and they fit through the mailbox?
Then the mailbox shipments are the perfect shipping option. Through our collaboration with Sandd you can send your letter with Sandd and your labels are immediately franked.
Ship letter mail with Sandd
Sandd takes care of your daily mail shipments in collaboration with PostNL. From € 19.00 shipping value per day 'Sandd' will collect your letter mail for free, then they will frank it and they will be handled by PostNL. You create the shipping labels in your Sendcloud account and you will be invoiced for these shipments by direct debit once every two weeks.
If you are not able to meet the € 19.00 but you still want Sandd to collect the mail items, the amount will be supplemented to € 19.00. If you send fewer mail items one day, you can cancel Sandd's collection free of charge.
Characteristics of the parcel
- Postal items are picked up, weighed and counted by Sandd
- The minimum shipping value of your mail items must be € 19.00. If you do not reach this shipping value, the amount will be topped up to € 19.00.
- You will receive a collective invoice based on your mail items.
- Costs are based on mixed batch mail. This means that the average weight of all mail items is used and you pay this rate per piece.
- Maximum dimensions: 38 x 26,5 x 3,2 cm
- Maximum weight 2 KG
Rates for domestic shipments
The table below provides insight into the rates per weight. The average weight of all your items determines your rate.
Rates for foreign shipments
If you send mail items outside the Netherlands, it depends on the weight and destination what the rate is. From 250 grams, there are rates per country:
Like every carrier, Sandd has drawn up a documentation about their General Transport Conditions. If you deviate from the conditions, a surcharge will be charged on your invoice afterwards. When you send with Sandd, you automatically agree with the following conditions.
Feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or use the contact form. Create a new ticket from the 'Support' section and select the right category.