Purpose: learn how to ingrate your ePages Beyond system with Sendcloud. ePages Beyond is available for Sendcloud users in the UK, Germany and Austria.
How to integrate
- Login to your ePages Beyond account.
- In your Dashboard, go to Apps > Shipping.
- Sendcloud is already visible. Click on the
- Next you click on
Accept and continue.
- An authorization screen will open. Click on the
- If you're not logged into Sendcloud yet, you can login. If you're already logged in, you'll continue to your Sendcloud account.
- The integration has been completed. You can check by going to Settings > Integrations. ePages Beyond should now be showing underneath Connected integrations.
Further information: ePages Beyond
- After the integration has been completed, Sendcloud can start retrieving orders. Keep in mind that only the orders from the past 30 days will be imported.
- The order number in ePages will only show 1 tracking number, even if multiple parcels were created for the same order. If you're not sure what the other tracking numbers are, you can go to your Sendcloud account > Shipping > Created labels.