Note: This process is applicable for UK carriers. Different processes may apply for different markets.
Short answer: if you're shipping with our rates, please reach out to our Customer Support team. If you have a direct carrier contract, you can contact the carrier directly.
Description: If you're shipping with our rates, please reach out to us through our live channels available to you and prepare the following information:
- Which carrier did you have the collection scheduled with?
- Was this a recurrent or incidental (one-off) collection?
- Scheduled time and date of the collection
- Number of parcels that were supposed to be collected - with an example tracking number
- Pick address linked to the pickup
Once we have the information provided, we will contact the account manager of the carrier and discuss the next steps for you.