Purpose: You can now share access to your Sendcloud account with your employees, and limit their usage to only the parts of the platform which are relevant to their function. In this article we explain how you can add and manage new users to your account with the user management feature.
You might have multiple employees who need access to Sendcloud features so they can process orders, but you may not necessarily want them to also have access to private information or account settings. That's why we've developed this beta version of the user management feature.
This feature allows you to add multiple users to a single Sendcloud account and assign them the role of sub-user.
What is a sub-user?
Sub-users automatically have access to a predefined view of the Sendcloud platform. They'll still have access to all the tools they need to continue efficiently processing, picking and packing orders but they won't have access to the following:
- Including financial & invoice information
- Export data
If a sub-user tries to access these areas of the platform, a pop-up window will inform them that their access is restricted and to contact the main account holder for assistance. Please note that, by enabling agent login permission, you are also granting this permission to all sub-users associated with the main account.
How to add users
- In your Sendcloud account, go to Settings > Account > User management
- Enter the email address of the person you want to add to your account as a member user
- Choose their preferred language (from any of the 7 currently supported languages) from the dropdown menu
Send inviteto send an invitation email to the email address you provided
- Each invitation sent will have a lifetime of 7 days from the moment you invite a member. If the invitation expires, you'll be able to send them a new invitation by clicking the
- If an invitation expires before it's accepted and the account isn't yet created, you can revoke the invitation by clicking the
You can manage users by going to Settings > Account > Manage account. Learn more about managing your account here.