Purpose: Learn how to connect your FedEx carrier contract with your Sendcloud account in three easy steps.
Step 1: Activate your Sendcloud subscription
Sendcloud offers three subscriptions with which you are able to use your own transport contract: Lite, Growth and the Premium plan.
For more information regarding which plan is best for you and the needs of your business, you can always contact us via the support section of your Sendcloud account or click here.
Step 2a: Register your FedEx account and obtain credentials
It's necessary to have a FedEx contract before you can obtain the required information to authorise the connection.
- You can acquire an account by contacting FedEx or by clicking here.
- Once you have your account set up, please go to your Sendcloud portal; Settings > Carriers > My contracts >Add contract > FedEx > Add contract
- You can find all the information required to fill in this form from the FedEx website (see step below). Please ensure the information you enter is valid and exactly matches that stored in your FedEx account.
- Once you've filled in the registration form, click
Step 2b: Where can I find the information needed to complete the registration form?
- Go to the FedEx website and login to your account.
- Go to your account & click on
FedEx Administration. You will see the below overview:
FedEx Accountsand select the account you want to use to integrate with Sendcloud. You will see the below overview:
- Locate your Account number (shown above in blue) and enter this into the registration form.
- Next, add your shipping address details into the registration form, taking care that they are entered exactly as they appear in your FedEx account (shown above in blue).