Purpose: This article is a guide on how to integrate with Webadore.
Connect to Sendcloud
- Go to the Webshop tab and click on Settings in the menu on the left.
- Under Print your own shipping labels, click on More information.
- Click on the blue Connect with Sendcloud button.
- If you already have a Sendcloud account, click on the blue Connect button to authorize Webador.
- Go back to the Shipping page in Webador and click on the Check link button to finalize the link with Sendcloud.
Printing shipping labels
You can print shipping labels via Webador, but you can also print new orders directly in Sendcloud. When you print a shipping label, the order status will automatically change to 'Shipped' and a shipping confirmation will be sent to the customer. Here's how to print a shipping label via Webador:
- Go to the Webshop tab and click on Orders in the menu on the left.
- Once you've selected an order, at the bottom of the page, click on Print, then click on Shipping label
- In the Print shipping label window, select a Print option and Shipping method, then click on Print shipping label. The order status will automatically change to Sent, and a shipping confirmation email with a track & trace link will be sent to the customer.