Purpose: view the shipping conditions for sending outbound parcels with DHL Parcel UK, formerly known as UK Mail.
To start shipping you must first have a DHL Parcel UK contract and connect it to your Sendcloud account. You can apply for a DHL carrier contract here. Once you have obtained a contract with DHL Parcel UK, follow the step below for activation.
Contact our Support to request activation of your DHL account
Log in to your Sendcloud account and create a support ticket, remembering to include the information below:
- Account ID
- Company name
- Full address
We will ask for your credentials and contact DHL to activate your account on your behalf.
DHL Parcel UK offers a cost-effective and convenient alternative to the Post Office for e-commerce businesses shipping within the United Kingdom. They offer fast, affordable and flexible delivery service which allow you to offer precise delivery time slots to your customers for a reliable customer journey.
Shipping method features:
- Parcels are insured as standard up to £25. If you are shipping high value items, consider opting for additional protection with Sendcloud Insurance.
- You can choose to have your parcel collected from your business premises or to drop-off at any of 50+ UK depots or 3,500 ServicePoints across the UK.
- Fully trackable service via Track & Trace
- Your customers will be informed at each point of the delivery journey via email or text message
- Return items not possible - DHL Parcel only offers outbound shipments
- If the recipient is not home at the time of delivery they can reschedule to another day or have it delivered to a safe place, neighbour's house or DHL Parcel UK ServicePoint.
When creating your label in Sendcloud, you will have the option to choose the following additional services:
- Home address only with signature
The courier will require a signature from the recipient named on the label before handing over the parcel, and will only deliver to a home address. If the recipient is not home, redelivery will be attempted or the parcel will be delivered to a local service point awaiting further instruction.
- With signature
The courier will require a signature from the recipient named on the label before handing over the parcel.
Delivery time options
For all of the shipping methods stated below, you can choose a time slot in which your parcel will be delivered. The options are as follows:
- Next Day
- Next Day before 9:00am
- Next Day before 10:30am
- Next Day before 12:00pm
- Saturday delivery
- Saturday delivery before 9:00am
- Saturday delivery before 12:00pm
- Within 48 hours
- Within 72 hours
DHL Parcel XS
|For delivery of extra small parcels up to 2kg.||
Max weight: 2kg
DHL Parcel Small
|For delivery of small parcels up to 5kg.||
Max weight: 5kg
DHL Parcel Medium
|For delivery of parcels up to 10kg.||
Max weight: 10kg
DHL Parcel Large
|For delivery of large parcels up to 15kg.||
Max weight: 15kg
DHL Parcel X Large
|For delivery of extra large parcels up to 20kg.||
Max weight: 20kg
DHL Parcel XX Large
|Delivery for XXL parcels up to 25kg.||
Max weight: 25kg
As with every carrier, DHL Parcel has prepared a list of terms and conditions which we recommend you view before shipping to avoid unwanted surcharges.