We're currently making sure that Shopware Starter Edition users can use DHL to ship their parcels. This will be possible the moment Shopware Starter will officially be launched. To use DHL together with Sendcloud you need to have a DHL contract. Below you can find more information on how to acquire and connect a DHL contract.
I don't have a DHL contract yet, what do I need to do?
To acquire and a DHL contract you need to follow the next steps:
- Please visit the DHL Geschäftskundenportal and follow the 4 steps mentioned on the website.
- After doing so request the Track & Trace User & Password at firstname.lastname@example.org. (This identifier is linked to the so-called NOLB user number, but should not be confused with this number! It starts with ZT followed by different numbers.)
I do have a DHL contract, how can I integrate it?
This will be possible from the moment Shopware Starter Edition is officially launched. Until that time make sure to have all needed credentials (which are mentioned below) so that you can integrate your contract the moment it's possible.
- Find the following credentials in your DHL account: DHL Login, Abrechnungsnummer Paket and for all the other Products, you want to use (e.g. Rechnungsnummer Retoure, etc)
- Open your Sendcloud account > Settings > Carriers & Pricing > My Contracts > Add contract
- Enter above-mentioned credentials (Track&Trace is not required for the implementation but for valid tracking updates)
Now that you have integrated your DHL contract you can select Service point in your Shopware Starter Edition Integration. Please refer to the article 'Service point delivery for Shopware Starter'.