Purpose: This is a guide on how to connect your OpenCart shop with Sendcloud.
You don't need any development skills and you can do it in less than 5 minutes by following the next steps.
Step 1: Download the Sendcloud extension
1. Identify the OpenCart version that is installed. You can see this for example on the bottom of the settings or dashboard page:
2. Visit the OpenCart extension marketplace and search for Sendcloud. Depending on the version you have installed, please download the correct extension. Click on the extension to open the detail page. You can also find the exact version numbers that are compatible:
3. Click on the green Download button and log in to your OpenCart account. Once downloaded, you receive a file named sendcloud.ocmod.zip. You do not need to unzip it.
Step 2: Add the Sendcloud extension to OpenCart
1. Log in to your OpenCart administration page. And head to Extensions > Installer
2. Click on the blue Upload button and select the sendcloud.ocmod.zip. Once uploaded and installed you will see a green bar saying "Success. You have installed your extension!"
Step 3: Activating the extension
OpenCart versions 2.0.x.x, 2.1.x.x and 2.2.x.x1Please make sure to refresh the modification cache under Extensions > Modifications > Refresh before activating the extension.
For further installation, you will find the Sendcloud extension under Extensions > Shipping
OpenCart versions 2.3.x.x and 3.x.x.x
1. Activate the Sendcloud extension by clicking on the green button next to "Sendcloud". The activation will be confirmed via a green success message "Success: You have modified shipping!"
2. Click on the blue pen to edit the extension.
3. You will see the following screen from Sendcloud. Log in to your account to log in to the Sendcloud Panel and authorize the connection. You will be redirected to the Sendcloud dashboard.
Congratulations! Your OpenCart shop is now connected to Sendcloud and the orders can be processed via Incoming orders.
Need help? Create a new ticket from the Support panel of your Sendcloud account.