Purpose: Find out how to easily connect your OXID 6 webshop with your Sendcloud account by following the quick and easy steps below.
Step 1 : Upload the module
Steps to upload the module to Oxid 6 shop system:
- Extract downloaded archive sc-oxid6.zip from Oxid exchange.
- When archive is extracted folder Artifacts will be available.
- Upload Artifacts directory to <shop_root> directory.
Step 2: Execute Composer commands
The recommended way to install the OXID eShop module is to use Composer. You can find details how to install and use Composer here. Please make sure to have a sufficient understanding of how Composer works before proceeding.
Steps to install module to Oxid 6 shop system:
- Access the command line interface (CLI) of your operating system.
- Login to the shop’s application server via SSH and navigate to your shop root directory (where the shop's composer.json file is stored)
- Run the following Composer command in command line interface:
- Run another Composer command in the same directory:
- During the execution of Composer command you will be asked: Update operation will overwrite sc/oxid files. Do you want to continue? (Y/N)
- Enter "Y"
Step 3: Activating the module
Activate the module after you have successfully uploaded it.
- Go to Shop Administration > Extensions > Modules menu
- Activate the Sendcloud module here. The new menu item should now be visible on the left side of your menu.
- Establish the connection with Sendcloud by clicking on the blue button Login or create your free Sendcloud account. Enter your credentials and login to Sendcloud.
- Your OXID 6 webshop is now connected to Sendcloud and the orders can be processed via Incoming orders.