Purpose: In this article you will find the DPD AT shipping conditions. These are the regulations set by DPD AT for the shipping of parcels.
You will find the DPD AT surcharges in this article.
DPD AT Shipping methods
DPD AT offers fast standard delivery times within Austria within usually 24 hours to the desired recipient's address. Throughout Europe, DPD delivers within 1-4 days. For worldwide shipping, the standard delivery takes 3-10 days. The days may vary depending on volume and season (for example Black Friday, Christmas, etc.)
Characteristics of the shipping method:
- Up to 3 delivery attempts
- Shipment tracking with detailed documentation
- Liability for loss or damage up to a maximum of EUR 520
*Please refer to the DPD terms and conditions.
- Girth and volume weight, the shipment may not exceed a maximum weight of 30 kg and a length of 175 cm (the longest side). The max. belt dimension (2x H + 2 x W + the longest side) is 300 cm.
DPD Classic Home
With DPD Classic Home, the same principle applies as with the Classic shipping method. Further, benefits with DPD Home include:
- Transparency: To ensure that parcels arrive at the first delivery attempt, DPD informs recipients of the exact hour when the parcel will be delivered.
- Live tracking: On the day of delivery, recipients can track their package on an accurate map display and see the number of stops to the recipient.
- Delivery by request: If your customer is not at home, the parcel can be redirected, for example, to a parcel shop.
Dimensions and weight limits
min. DIN A5
min. DIN A5
max. 3 kg
max. 30 kg
max. 50 cm
max. 175 cm
max. 300 cm
max. 300 cm
You are not sure whether the dimensions are within the permitted range? Then the belt dimension calculator will help you.
You can find information about the surcharges in our separate article.
Please note that damage reports must be submitted immediately after delivery via the support button in your Sendcloud account. In the case of damage that is not immediately evident, it is necessary to report the damage to us no later than 7 days after delivery.
Unfortunately, we cannot cover any costs that cannot be reimbursed by DPD.
How to get a customer number
To get this number, follow these instructions:
- Reach out to our Support team or in your Sendcloud panel go to Settings > Carriers > Carrier selection > Find DPD AT > Click Request Sendcloud rates
- In case you request rates via the panel, you will have to complete a form that will be shared with the carrier directly
- In any case, we will take care of the request directly with DPD AT and will come back to you once it is ready. Once you receive the confirmation, you will be able to start shipping with this carrier with our rates.
After you have received your customer number, you can requests an incidental pickup as follows:
- Call DPD AT at 05037399
- Fill in your customer number and confirm with #
- Confirm your amount of parcels with #
You can schedule a recurring pickup directly from your Sendcloud panel. To learn how to do it, read our article How to create a parcel pickup.
Pickups can be requested if you ship a minimum of 20 parcels per month. A service fee of 10.15* € is charged up to and including 29 parcels per month. Please note: If two different pickup addresses are saved in a Sendcloud account, DPD AT will also charge a fee of €10.15 twice. Single parcel pickups are 2.45 € / 3.60 € for two parcel pickups. Here are some examples of cases for better explanation.
- You ship more than 29 parcels per month, but only hand over 1 parcel to the driver. The service fee does not apply, but the fee for individual pickup does. You will be charged €2.10.
- You ship less than 30 parcels per month, but hand over 3 parcels to the driver for pickup. The service fee applies, but the fee for individual pickup does not. You will be charged €10.15.
- You ship less than 30 parcels per month and hand over only 1 parcel to the driver for pickup. You will be charged both the service fee and the fee for individual pickup. You will be charged €10.15 + €2.10.
- You ship less than 30 parcels per month and hand over only 2 parcels to the driver for pickup. You will be charged both the service fee and the fee for individual pickup. You will be charged €10.15 + €3.15.
The creation of a customer number for pickups is only possible from a parcel quantity of 60 per month. To create a customer number at DPD AT Schachinger, please contact our support.
You can find more information and the shipping conditions here