Purpose: Learn how to connect your own UPS carrier contract with your Sendcloud account in three easy steps.
The Sendcloud subscription plans have been updated. If the subscriptions shown in the banner above don’t match your current subscription plan and you’d like to know more, please click here.
Step 1: Activate your Sendcloud subscription
Sendcloud offers three subscriptions with which you are able to use your own transport contract: Lite, Growth and Premium.
For more information regarding which plan is best for you and the needs of your business, you can always contact us via the support section of your Sendcloud account or visit our website here.
Step 2: Add your UPS contract
- In your Sendcloud account, go to Settings > Carriers
- Click on the My contracts tab
- Click + Add your own contract
- Find UPS in the list of carriers and click Add contract.
Step 3: Activate your contract
Follow the instructions below:
- From the carrier activation page in Sendcloud, click Log in with UPS to log into your myUPS account
- Enter your UPS credentials
- You will now be redirected to the carrier activation page in Sendcloud, where the authentication code will have been generated automatically
- Enter a name for your contract (e.g. "My UPS contract") so you can identify it easily
- Enter your account number (6 characters, e.g. 12A3B4)
- Select the country of your contract from the drop-down menu
- Click Add this contract
- Make sure the contract is set to active (toggle on).
UPS offers the option to use Paperless trade. If you have your own direct contract with UPS, please keep in mind that you should enable paperless trade in order to use it. Click here to go to the UPS website and enable paperless trade.
Done! Once you've followed the steps above, your UPS contract should now be successfully linked to your Sendcloud platform and you can begin shipping on your UPS rates. When you create a label with a UPS shipping method, the label price will now show as 0.00 EUR in your account.