Purpose: Learn how to connect ePages Now and Base (STRATO, IONOS by 1&1, Telekom and Host Europe) to Sendcloud in just a few minutes.
Connect ePages Now to Sendcloud
ePages offers a new shop version called ePages Now. Here we explain in simple steps how you can integrate this version with Sendcloud.
- A Sendcloud account is required to use ePages Now.
If you do not have an account yet, you can sign up here.
- Log in to your ePages Now account and go to the App Store (under Apps in the main menu).
- Click on Install App and accept the permissions to authorize the connection to Sendcloud.
- Done! You can now use your online shop with ePages Now in Sendcloud and start with your shipping process.
Connect ePages Base to Sendcloud
- Log in to your Sendcloud account before the integration can be started via ePages.
- Log in to ePages and go to the App Store
- Search for the Sendcloud app and click on Learn More
- Click Install App and accept the permissions to authorize the connection to Sendcloud.