Purpose: In this article, we will explain how you can easily create a ticket in order to receive support from our customer service team.
How to create a new ticket
A ticket is a written support request that will be sent directly to our customer service team. This article is a general guide on how to create a support ticket. If you have an incident with one of your shipments, we recommend that you read this article: How do I start an investigation or file a claim for my parcel?.
To create a new ticket, follow these steps:
- Log into Sendcloud and open the Support menu by clicking the question mark icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Click the +New ticket button.
- Select a category: This is the type of query that you have: related to your account (invoicing, integrations, contract activation); an incident with a parcel; or Sendcloud features (labels, orders, pickups, shipping methods, shipping rules, etc.). Italian Premium users can also request to be called back by an agent.
- Tell us what you need help by selecting the exact reason of your request. If you cannot find it, select Other.
- Check if you can find the solution to your question in the Help Center articles that we share with you under the section "Your solution might be here".
- If you still want to contact our team, complete the form with as much detail as possible. This will help us to better understand the case and answer your questions. If necessary, you can also add additional files, like images.
- Click Save when done. You can also save the changes as a draft and continue later.
The ticket is created, what now?
Our customer service team will investigate the issue and will provide you with an answer as soon as possible. If the investigation needs some time, you will be kept informed regularly via the ticket that has been submitted.
The e-mail address that is set as primary in your account will be used as the reply address.
To see an overview of all your tickets, go to the Support menu > Support tickets tab.