Purpose: See how to solve the most commonly encountered issues with your LightSpeed and Sendcloud integration.
Q: My orders do not appear in my incoming order overview in Sendcloud
- Check the date filter and shipment status filter. Some orders have a different status in LightSpeed shop. These could be incomplete or unpaid orders, or are placed on a date earlier in the future. Our date-filter in Sendcloud automatically shows orders from last 3 days when the user is logged in. Make sure there is no filter set to hide incoming orders.
- Delete your integration via Settings > Integrations and delete the Sendcloud app from the LightSpeed app store. Reinstall the app and refresh your panel.
Q: My old orders do not show up in the incoming order overview
Sendcloud only imports orders from the last 30 days. If you want to import orders older than 30 days, you can use a CSV file to upload older orders.
Q: When I try to install the Sendcloud app, I receive an internal server error
Check whether your time/date settings in LightSpeed are correct. You can access this feature by going to My Account settings in LightSpeed > Profile > Date/Time zone. This should be set to Amsterdam GMT +1
Q: Why are there 100 failed attempts to retrieve my orders? (Order 500 error in Sendcloud account incoming order overview):
Always first check the Failed Request Logs in your Sendcloud account. If there are no failed request logs available, create a support ticket from your Sendcloud account containing a print screen of the missing orders as displayed in your LightSpeed back-end.
Q: Service points are not appearing at my checkout
- Follow all the steps in this guide to enable service points for LightSpeed.
- Do you have the right shipping methods available in your panel? When there are no service point shipping methods added, it is not possible to install the service point location picker. You can check all your available shipping methods by visiting your Settings > Carriers & Pricing page.
- Check via Settings > Integrations > LightSpeed integration if you have enabled service points for your chosen carriers.
- When all of the above is checked, a ‘refresh’ of the LightSpeed system can help. Reinstall the complete Sendcloud application and follow the set-up guide to connect to your webshop and service point picker.
- It could be that another shipping app (PostNL) is blocking the service point picker from appearing. Make sure you deactivate or delete all the alternate shipping apps in your LightSpeed shop.
Q: My customer selected a service point, however, when I go to my incoming orders it says that the service point is not available
Sometimes when a customer selects their pick-up point in the checkout of your webshop, they forget to ‘select’ the service point. Our service point picker is then unable to match a service point. Contact your customer to make sure that they have selected an appropriate service point. You can then manually create a 'new shipment' to the service point that your customer selected.
Q: Not all service points appear on the service point picker map
Sendcloud scrapes every hour the service points to our service point location picker. We scrape these from the data that the carriers send us. When the carriers do not update their scrape file, we also get incorrect data back in our service point picker. Unfortunately, there is no workaround for this issue - ask your customer to select an alternative service point.
Q: Not all carriers are in the service point checker in my check-out.
Go to Settings > Integration > LightSpeed settings in Sendcloud. Here you can see all available service point carriers. Press 'save' to make sure all desired carriers are available in the service point picker.