Topic: Learn how to easily connect your WooCommerce store with your Sendcloud account.
Step 1: Install the plugin
- In your WooCommerce back end, go to Plugins
- Search for Sendcloud in the search bar
- Be sure to activate the plugin after installation:
- If you have already installed the Sendcloud plugin, in your WooCommerce back end, go to Plugins and ensure Enable auto-updates is selected.
A new tab entitled Sendcloud has appeared in the side menu. Click on it, and click on Connect:
- Authorize the connection to your Sendcloud account by clicking Connect
- You will be redirected to the Sendcloud panel, where your orders from the last 30 days will begin importing into the Incoming Order overview.
- You can find your new WooCommerce integration in your Sendcloud panel under Settings > Integrations
Want to learn more about how to create shipping labels for your orders? Check the following article: Process your orders. Having trouble seeing your orders or connecting your webshop to Sendcloud? Check our Troubleshooting Guide for help.
Important information for carrier BRT
If you're shipping with carrier BRT, please ensure you go to Settings > Integrations > WooCommerce > Edit and select the following checkbox to enable tracking number information:
Step 2: Adding shipping zones & rates
Shipping zones allow you to offer different rates and shipping methods on your checkout page, based on the customer's location. You can also use shipping zones to differentiate between domestic and international shipments, so you can apply a different pricing policy per zone.
You can manually add rates and shipping zones via WooCommerce by following the steps below:
- From the sidebar menu in your WooCommerce dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping and then click Add shipping zone
- Give your shipping zone a name, select the regions you want to include, and add your shipping methods.
- When you add a shipping method, you'll have the option to decide from the following pricing methods:
— Fixed rate: Set a unique delivery fee
— Free delivery: Grant a free delivery for your customers
— Local pickup: Customers will pick up the order themselves
- Once the shipping method is added, click on Edit to add rates for this method:
- For more information about adding rates and shipping classes in WooCommerce, see the following article: Product Shipping Classes - WooCommerce