When you use your own carrier contract, the terms and conditions in the contract are between you and the carrier directly. As a result, the carrier in question is your point of contact for anything related to the shipments and agreements by/with this carrier.
For anything related to the SendCloud platform or to shipments under a SendCloud contract, we are at your disposal.
SendCloud will provide a working platform and will offer the ability to ship under a SendCloud contract for carriers where no direct carrier contract is in place with the customer.
The following conditions apply for using your own carrier contract.
- The carrier is your point of contact for anything related to their shipments and services
- SendCloud offers the software system aigainst the agreed terms within the chosen package
- The carrier contract is supported by SendCloud
- Billing takes place every 14 days by direct debit
- When a shipment is invoiced (upon creation or first scan) depends on your contract with the carrier
- SendCloud is only responsible for the technical support in the SendCloud panel software
- SendCloud is authorized to interrupt the cooperation at all times if this fails to comply with the general payment terms.
- The Terms and Conditions of SendCloud are also applicable.